Why so yummy?
- When you inhale the scent of the pizza
- baked in the wood-burning brick oven,、
- You will feel like being in Napoli.
- Well-trained chef knows the right moment
- to get the pizza out of the oven,
- using his eyes,nose, ears and just feeling.
- Temperature at the bottom of the oven is 400℃（752F),
- one at the top is 500℃（932F).
- The chef holds the pizza on the pala up and down
- to adjust the temperature.
- The outside becomes so crispy, the inside is nicely soft!
- It takes only 90 seconds!
- We use cheese
- which is imported from Italy
- 3 times a week by airplane.
- You are so lucky
- that you can have such a fresh cheese
- here in Niigata.
- Wine and cheese make the perfect pair.
- If you don’t need to work
- and get behind a wheel later,
- you should try some wine together.
- They take you to the heaven!
- The most important thing
- to make an ideal pizza crust is…
- choosing flour.
- This flour is super high grade in Italy
- carefully selected by the chef.
- We use flour finely ground and has lower gluten.
- That creates the elasticity and crunchy rim
- you feel when you bite a pizza.
- An Italian tomato
- is the most suitable for pizza.
- The balance between sugar and acid
- is perfectly excellent.
- We use canned tomatoes from Italy.
- Sauce from red, ripened and chunky tomatoes
- will make yourself refreshed when you bite pizza.
- You will be amazed
- when you hear the chef’s hard work.
- Of course pizza is homemade,
- but not only pizza.
- All of food is homemade.
- For example sausage (called Salsiccia)
- is made from the first step of grounding meat,
- adding salt and herbs…
- Salmon is smoked at the restaurant.. and so on.
- Therefore even a pregnant woman
- can eat fully trusted.
- My beloved grandma grows
- a lot of vegetables in her yard.
- Potatoes, onions, broccolis, potherb mustard,
- Japanese radishes, spinaches, tomatoes,
- cucumbers, carrots, figs…
- We use these vegetables as much as possible
- according to the season and supplies.
- They are so fresh!